Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I don't want to go to bed!


Instead, I feel like...

Making more heart-shaped shortbread sugar cookies with pink cream cheese frosting and eating twelve of them and dancing my little kid dance to Beyonce's Halo song and imagining that I am back with my best friend when we were 13 and running around my house in the summer yelling "It's hotter than alaska in here!" and painting a big messy mural on my wall or several walls with green and purple and sunny-side-up yellow paint and marking them with my celebrity signature that I will use when I am not famous someday and jumping wildly into a warm pool that has night lights and water that is clean without using chlorine so it doesn't sting my eyes--I've seen it done before--and going to a big open field in Montana that I have never been to so that I can scream out all my secrets to any nearby coyotes who are also howling at the emptiness of the sky.

Hey you, let's do it. Come over here and let's get going on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment