Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blueberry Toes Too

I've started showering at night to calm down my mind so I can fall sleep, which usually means I have a blow dryer going at around 11:30 PM every other night. One time last week, I finished blow drying my hair and realized that my feet were freezing (I have eternally cold feet-- plus I live in a deep dark basement), so I turned on the blow dryer again and blow dried my feet until they were warm. I've done this twice since then: dry hair, warm feet, and hop as fast as I can into bed and try to fall asleep before my feet get cold and my mind starts running again. Who would ever think of a hair dryer as a new sleep relaxation technique? What a great invention... And while we are on the topic, I think it would be fantastic if everyone on campus joined together with their blow dryers and extension cords to melt that huge pile of dirty snow in the center of Brigham Square that has been there since November.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this. I can totally relate to the eternally cold feet. It's the worst! I am always cold in general, but my feet are always the most frozen :) I'll give the hair dryer a shot, thanks!

    ReplyDelete