Tuesday, January 5, 2010

They Call Me Garlic Finger

Today is the second day of my last semester at BYU. I currently have 5 English classes, so I need to drop one (or even two if I feel like it).

I wish that I had more time to take all the classes I want.

I also wish that my left index finger would forever smell of fresh garlic like it has since last night when I made lemon garlic shrimp w/ bowtie pasta. The recipe called for 3 chopped cloves of garlic. That delicious garlicky smell stayed with me through all my classes today even though I washed my hands (and yes, I even showered). As my professor went over the syllabus and someone asks if we
have to have THAT edition of Persuasion, I smell my finger and think of a large knife cutting repeatedly and cleanly through a small, white clove.

No comments:

Post a Comment