Saturday, January 16, 2010

Taking advantage of my blog to advertise


I work on a podcast at the Writing Center called Word of Mouth. I didn't even know what a podcast was until a year ago. But now I help produce one. And it's awesome: http://wordofmouth.byu.edu/

If you ask me what my favorite episode is, I will probably say the current show every time. Right now is the Flash Fiction Part II show in which we read the winners from our fiction contest.

Well, I hope if you are reading this, you will go listen to the show. If you have already listened to it, I hope you will join the facebook group. If you have already joined that, I hope you will enter the Love/Hate poetry contest we are having. If you have done all this, I love/hate you; not even I have done all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment