Monday, November 29, 2010

Checking It (twice)

Here's how I did on my Thanksgiving break To-Do list:

-Laundry I washed my whites only
-Grade student papers. I am currently halfway done. Not bad for a long break!
-Read The Giver
I love this book! Kyle let me read it on his Kindle.
-Clean the bathroom Cleaning bathrooms are a necessary evil.
-Clean bedroom My room has never felt bigger.
-C-mas shopping Not all shopping is done, but the shopping I intended to do this break.
-Finish writing my own C-mas list I usually resent doing this, but it beats grading papers.
-Make a websitegr http://www.wix.com/prebecca/writing150
-Make student punctuation assignment My students really need to review this before the final
-Make my own assignment schedule for rest of the semestert I have three big papers to work on and some smaller projects
-Haircut (next weekend maybe?)
-Facial with Emily (next weekend maybe?)
-Find out about Gold's Gym
Gold's is having a special right now: $25/mo, no contract, no fees!


I love getting things done and checking them off my list. I cross something off my little white notepad and that horizontal strike-through line I draw is a symbol of accomplishment! Now I know why Santa spends his time checking it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment