Friday, April 2, 2010

Friend-Baby

On my family's home computer, there is a button on the toolbar that says, "Create a baby using pictures of you and a friend! Subscription required."

When I first read this, I thought "silly computer, that's not how you create a baby." My second thought was, why would you want to combine photos with friends to see what your children will be like? Are you interested in having children with your friends? Do you just want to see freaky looking combinations? Because there are already plenty of freaky looking people in the world to look at without you creating fake friend babies. Type in "weird looking people" in the google images search engine and you will see what I mean.

I want to know who in my family put this button in the toolbar and more importantly, if they signed up for a subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment