Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aren't They Magnificent?

It's been an interesting week living in my new apartment. I am not used to having a heated bedroom or a shower that has real, not imagined, water pressure.

But it's been great!

My roommate loves yoga and photography and making salsa in restaurant-size quantities, which is all very good. I love talking with her under our ceiling that is covered with glow-in-the-dark stars when we are supposed to be sleeping.

My other roommates are fun-loving sisters-- twins. Did I mention my lifetime obsession with the Olsen twins? I completely understand how Dwight feels.

I went home today for lunch, dinner, laundry, and games. I got schooled in speed Scrabble and Wacky 6 and contributed to setting off the fire alarm while helping with dinner. I left with happiness, washed clothes, and my hair smelling like smoky steak. Oh my goodness, I want to eat my hair now.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Wackee Six! Russell's family introduced me to it and it's my new favorite game!

    ReplyDelete