Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things I am okay admitting

This is how I rank the loves in my life:

1. Jimmer. Noquestionlovelovelove.

2. Liz Lemon/Tina Fey

3. breakfast meats (sausage, bacon, etc)

4. Kyle

5. Korean potatoes from Sam Hawk's

6. my family and friends

7. books

8. The rest of the BYU basketball team

9. Hunger Games the movie 2012

10. blanket forts

11. the Talby experience

...

254. Public speaking

255. canned chicken

256. being corrected

257. posturing

...

562. Being attacked by someone in the shower a la Psycho

563. indie kids

564. gimmicks

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish I could spend a day in your mind. I think I would enjoy it quite nicely.

    Ps I swear it was you (or maybe it was Amanda?) that introduced me to canned chicken, not too shabby though!

    And I have to fully agree with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too funny. did you see/hear that tina is pregnant? she looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make a list like this - what fun! I hope you don't consider me an indie kid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love this a lot and am glad to say that i am part of several of your top 11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Liz Lemon. And the fact that you do to makes me more happy than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch. You like pig more than me. I guess I feel worse for Kyle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyle feels lucky he beat the potatoes actually.

    ReplyDelete